WE’RE ALL INclusive! Join any YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh location this January and pay $0 Join Fee for access to healthy living programs and solutions for you and your family, including access to State-of-the-art fitness centers, indoor and outdoor lap and recreation pools, swim lessons for kids, summer and overnight camping, Before and After-School Care, and more! (Savings up to $125) Financial assistance available.
Start your year strong with a complimentary Wellness Consultation and 30-minute Personal Training session to begin you on your Healthy Living Journey.
Access to 8 YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh Area Locations
FREE childcare while you work out*
- Indoor and Outdoor Lap swim and recreation pools
- Unlimited group exercise classes including BARRE, Les Mills Fitness Programs, Cycling, and more
- FREE monthly family events and activities
- Indoor Running Tracks
- Access to Chronic Disease Prevention programs including YMCA’s Diabetes Prevention Program and Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Discounts on all YMCA programs including Summer Day Camp, Before and After-School Care
- Access to YMCAs across the U.S. through the YMCA’s Nationwide Membership Program
YOUR HEALTHY LIVING JOURNEY
Your journey starts with a complimentary Wellness Consultation with one of our certified trainers including acclimation to the fitness equipment, understanding your healthy living goals, and scheduling of future programs.
Visit us online at pittsburghymca.org/membership or stop by your local Y to join today for $0 down!
SUMMER DAY CAMP AWAITS
Do you have plans for how your children will spend the summer if you have to go to work? With over 30 locations in the Greater Pittsburgh area, and a different, fun and educational theme each week, the YMCA provides a safe and enriching environment for our campers. Head over to ycamps.org/day-camps to start planning your child’s summer! Registration opens Jan. 14 and the earlier you sign up, the more you save – get 10% off and a free draw string bag for your child if registered by January 31st! Just use the promo code FUN.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact the Youth Development Business Office at 412-573-4166.