CELEBRATING HEROES MONTH - MAY 3rd-16th - JOIN FOR $0
KEEPING YOU HEALTHY
FOR KEEPING US HEALTHY
First responders, healthcare workers, teachers fire fighters, police, and teachers - It's your month! We want to thank you for all that you do to keep us safe, healthy, and secure. To give back, we would like to do the same for you and your family. You might know us as a gym, but others in the community know us as much more. We are a purpose-driven community center with Summer Day Camps for Kids, outdoor pools to keep your family healthy and moving this summer, and indoor and outdoor group exercise classes to connect you with the community in a safe and welcoming environment.
In many of our communities, Ys are stepping up to provide solutions to the needs created by the pandemic. From connecting those feeling isolated to collecting and distributing meals to providing essential childcare to supporting neighbors experiencing homelessness, Ys are helping our friends, families, and neighbors. We promise to continue to listen to those we serve, remain flexible, and be responsive to what our communities need.
To support these promises, our teams have worked to implement numerous protocols and procedures that provide the safest experience possible-and we won’t stop. The health and safety of those we serve and our communities at large remain our greatest priority and are the central focus of our operations and staff teams, especially as COVID-19 infections rise.
Discover what the work the YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh is doing here.
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
- At the YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh, we are maintaining aggressive cleaning and disinfection protocols throughout our facilities.
- We are adhering to social distancing guidelines and have adjusted our facilities to ensure social distancing is possible at all times.
- We are providing readily available hand sanitizer and/or handwashing stations.
- We are training all our employees on the policies and procedures we have implemented to create the safest experience possible.
- We are requiring masks and using personal protective equipment.
- We are available to speak with you directly about any questions or concerns.
- We will continue to provide a welcoming and inclusive community, now enhanced with new safety protocols and procedures.