In many of our communities, Ys are stepping up to provide solutions to the needs created by the pandemic. From connecting those feeling isolated to collecting and distributing meals to providing essential childcare to supporting neighbors experiencing homelessness, Ys are helping our friends, families and neighbors. We promise to continue to listen to those we serve, remain flexible and be responsive to what our communities need.
To support these promises, our teams have worked to implement numerous protocols and procedures
that provide the safest experience possible-and we won’t stop. The health and safety of those we serve and our communities at large remain our greatest priority and are the central focus of our operations and staff teams, especially as COVID-19 infections rise.
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
At the YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh we are maintaining aggressive cleaning and disinfection protocols throughout our facilities.
- We are adhering to social distancing guidelines and have adjusted our facilities to ensure social distancing is possible at all times.
- We are providing readily available hand sanitizer and/or hand washing stations.
- We are training all our employees on the policies and procedures we have implemented to create the safest experience possible.
- We are requiring masks and using personal protective equipment.
- We will continue to provide a welcoming and inclusive community.