- Please make sure to review all pool rules at the facility and direct any questions you may have to an Aquatic Director or Head Guard.
- All Swimmers age 12 and under will be swim tested and required to wear a swim necklace identifying the level of swimming ability
- The aquatic staff reserves the right to retest all swimmers to ensure proper swim necklace identification.
CLOSINGS (Weather and attendance related)
- Outdoor Pools reserve the right to close the facility when there are fewer than 10 guests present for over an hour of time.
- If the air temperature forecast is less than a high of 70 degrees, we will not open.
- If there is threatening weather, lightening, or thunderstorms the pools will close or possibly not open for the day.
- See schedule and facility for other special hours and closings.
- Rest periods are every 1 - 2 hours for safety reasons. Frequency will be at the discretion of pool management.
- Each break will last at least 15 minutes. You are encouraged to use this time to reapply sunscreen, rehydrate and relax.
- Adults 18 years or older may swim during rest periods.
ANYTHING THAT FLOATS
- We do not permit Non coast guard approved floatation devices, rafts and inflatables during normal operating hours.
- See schedule and facility for special days, hours or events that these items are allowed.