A PROUD HISTORY OF CAMPING
- Over 7,500 campers every year, including over 3,000 family campers
- 1,850 students, parents and teachers participate in the Environmental Education Program each year
- Almost 2,000 other campers including Y Guides and Princesses, Women’s Week, Quilters, Church Groups, Retreats, and Family Reunions
- Drawing campers from 37 states – with 8 families celebrating more than 50 years at Deer Valley!
- 23 board members who have given countless years of service and financial support
- A Next Generation Board - laying the groundwork for tomorrow’s board leadership
- More than 40 Clippers and Salts serving annually – preparing our youth for future leadership
COMMITTED TO OUR COMMUNITY
- The Deer Valley Educational Fund makes sure that students from 6 local schools are able to experience the full benefit of camp and its educational opportunities through the Environmental Education Program.
- Other local partnerships include Community Sledding days, 3D Archery for Keystone Warriors, Fishing Derbys
YMCA OF GREATER PITTSBURGH INVESTMENTS
- Over the last five years the YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh has invested $1 million into Deer Valley, including almost $790,000 for the Waste Water Treatment Plant.