Swimming is a life-skill. It provides great exercise and is a challenging sport. The Baierl Family Y offers swim lessons and classes for all ages and abilities. Our two pools however, have a deeper purpose. They bring people and families together, create community, improve health, build confidence and provide important leadership opportunities.
Areas of Improvement
•New Lifeguard Chairs
•New Timing System
• New Outdoor Water Features
• Cover For Pool
• New Lifeguard Chairs
• New Shade Umbrellas
• Repair to Slid
• Replace Lockers
• Rebuilding the Dry Sauna
• Benches for the Men's Locker Room
Your help is needed now so the Baierl Family Y can continue to serve the community and engage swimmers of all ages and abilities. Please make your gift through our secure website below, or download, complete and mail a Commitment Form today.
- Gifts of $5,000 or more may be fulfilled over a two-year period.
- Gifts of property or appreciated stock are welcome.
- Prospective donors aged 70 ½ or more may wish to speak with their financial advisors about Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) from their IRA. It’s a great way to support the Baierl Family Y and reduce your tax burden. Learn more about RMD.