Next Event: Thursday, Nov. 28, 2019
Registration Opens: Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2019 (via active.com)
The YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh annual Turkey Trot is a fun and exciting family tradition that helps support the effort to provide food security to children, families, individuals and seniors in Pittsburgh. The race benefits the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank with a goal of 10,000 pounds of donated food.
29th Annual YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh Turkey Trot
Thursday, Nov. 28 | 7 a.m. – Noon | North Shore
- Race Day Registration Opens 7 a.m.
- Family Fun 1 Mile Walk 8 a.m.
- Turkey Trot 5k 8:30 a.m.
- 5-Mile Turkey Trot 9:15 a.m.
- Double Gobble 8:30 a.m. 5K + 5 Mile
In addition to registering to walk or run, please consider donating non-perishable food items to help the YMCA reach its goal of collecting 10,000 pounds for the Food Bank. Items will be collected at the following locations, beginning in October.
- Your local YMCA branch
- Participating MedExpress Urgent Care locations
- Packet pickup at PNC Park
- On race day.